• CATIV 600V applications
• Insulation testing to 1000V and to 200GΩ
• TRMS & DC Voltage measurement
• Continuity testing at 200mA down to 0.01Ω
• Analogue and dual digital display
• Insulation & continuity limit alarms
• PI/DAR and Timer function
• Test result storage
• Bluetooth wireless data transfer
• Free calibration certificate included
The MIT400 series of insulation and continuity tester offers those working in electrical engineering, the electrical supply industry and in maintenance, repair and servicing of industrial equipment and manufacturing processes a convenient test instrument.
It is also very useful for the checking of the electrical system in hybrid and electric vehicles. the safety and comfort of a modern purpose designed instrument.
A key feature of the design of the tester is its waisted profile making it easily held by operators with the smallest of hands, and it can be used right or left-handed, just as easily. As an added bonus it is supplied with a free calibration certificate included.
Documents (all documents are in PDF format and will open in a new window)
|Application Guide||Testing on 110 V systems|
|Application Guide||Testing a three-phase system|
|Application Guide||Use of test leads|
|Data Sheet||Industrial Testers|
|Presentation||Video presenting the MIT400 range 408 MB|
|User Guide||Quick start|
|User Guide||Full English|