There are currently 1 position(s) in Engineering
When applying Online, please include the job title in your E-mail "Subject" line.
Megger is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Title:||Applications Engineer Protection Relay Specialist|
|Description:||Megger has been growing in its presence in the Canadian market and has an open position in relay testing application support. This position involves the ability to understand, electromechanical and numeric (electronic) relays and their proper set-up and testing. As well, the successful candidate must be able design and run Megger AVTS automated relay testing. The position is based either from our sales office in Markham or from a home based office within Quebec or Ontario. This position does involve extensive travel within Canada, with occasional travel to our Dallas manufacturing as well as other locations.
• Degree or diploma in an electrical discipline, preferably power
• Knowledge of the theory of both simple and complex protective relays
• Experience with complex electronic relay testing and set-up (programming)
• Knowledge and understanding of Megger AVTS and STVI software with the ability to write automated relay testing routines.
• Travel extensively within Canada and occasionally to USA (approx 50%)
• Ability to work in an unsupervised environment.
• Develop and present both technical and sales presentations.
• Write and publish technical articles in accredited relay forums for peer review.
• Have a valid driver’s license and vehicle for occasional local travel
Megger provides a commensurate salary and benefits including a complete dental and health package. This position is based either in in our Markham Ontario facility.