- Onboard memory storage for test results up to 200 records (HDX only)
- Download to PowerDB
- Interchangeable test lead terminations
- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
- Operates from battery or AC mains supply
- Protected to 600 V without blowing a fuse, test lead live voltage warning light
- Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational
- Simple rotary switch selection of five test modes, including auto start on connection
Augmenting Megger’s Ducter™ range of 10 A micro-ohmmeters, the DLRO10HDX combines ultimate simplicity of operation with a rugged IP65 case designed for stable ground and bench operation and provides memory storage.
These units are powered from either rechargeable battery or mains power making it suitable for continuous testing in production line/repetitive use environments.
Rotary switch controls are simple and easy to operate in all weather conditions and with gloved hands. A large, clear, backlit LCD display is easy to read from a distance. The DLRO10HDX provides significantly enhanced compliance and is capable of delivering 10 A into measurements up to 250 mΩ and 1 A into measurements up to 2.5 Ω. The duration of each test may be up to 60 seconds.
The DLRO10HDX is rated CAT III 300 V provided the optional terminal cover is fitted to the instrument.
History of ‘Ducter’ testing
For over 100 years the ‘Ducter test’ has been used to describe a simple test for measuring very low contact resistances and “Ducter”, which is still used as a trade mark, was the name originally given to the low resistance ohmmeter manufactured by Megger. The name Ducter was registered by Megger in June 1908 and ‘Ducter’ has since become the industry standard.
Quick start guide - DLRO10HDX
Continuity and Low Resistance Testing
The use of a DLRO (Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter) versus a DMM (Digital Multi-Meter)