- Continuously variable test voltage, 0 – 30 kV
- Test current 0 - 330 µA
- Output voltage accuracy, + 1.5% (full scale)
- Built-in adjustable ionization indicator
- Fail-safe grounding and “zero-start” switches
- Rugged, compact, lightweight, and portable
The MIT30 is a 30 kV Insulation tester that has been developed to satisfy the demand for a variety of high voltage, high accuracy, low current applications in electrical distribution industries, aerospace and defense applications.
The unit offers unparallel accuracy and resolution, with a high voltage output from 0 to 30 kV dc., trip levels from 0 - 360 µA and a resolution of 1 nA (±1.5%). The MIT30 represents excellent precision in a field instrument, and gives the operator confidence in the meaningful results.
The MIT30 can be used to perform step-voltage and proof tests which, when incorporated into a routine maintenance program, can aid in predicting potential failure before breakdown occurs.