- Real-time monitoring and analysis of current and voltage progression
- Early warning of impending grid overload
- Automatic restoration of power supply
- Minimised downtimes
- Cable fault location with households connected
- Modular multipolar design
Is it possible to know in advance when a power failure will happen?
Can you reduce outage times to a minimum?
And: can you locate cable faults at all without disconnecting the consumer from the mains?
YES, Megger can. And so can you – with SmartFuse250 (SFC250).
SFC250, a multifunctional electronic circuit-breaker system for load currents up to 250 A is Megger’s solution for low voltage power grids.
The SFC250 circuit-breaker system:
- replaces conventional HRC standard fuses and is compatible with NH02 and NH03 fuse holders
- offers the maximum flexibility through modular multipolar design
- monitors the current and voltage progression in real time, continuously records the data and reports events via the mobile phone network (GSM, 3G), WiFi or LAN to the user
- sends the user an early warning if grid overload is threatened
- can be configured to automatically restore the power
- can locate cable faults without the need to disconnect consumers from the mains