- Small, rugged, lightweight and powerful
- Intuitive manual operation with Smart Touch View Interface
- High current, high power output
- (60 Amps/300 VA rms) per phase
- 4 Voltage channels, 3 Current channels, with convertible voltage channels provides 1 voltage and 6 currents
- Dynamic, Transient and GPS Satellite Synchronized End-to-End Testing Capability
- IEC 61850 Testing Capability
The SMRT46 is a multipurpose, light-weight, field portable test set capable of testing a wide variety of electro-mechanical, solid-state and microprocessor-based protective relays, motor overload relays and similar protective devices.
The SMRT46 test system has the ability to be manually controlled with Megger’s Smart Touch View Interface™ (STVI). The STVI, with its large, full color, high resolution, TFT LCD touch screen allows the user to perform manual, steady-state and dynamic testing quickly and easily using the manual test screen, as well as using built-in preset test routines for most popular relays (see STVI datasheet for details).
For full automatic testing the SMRT46 may be controlled by Megger Relay Testing Management Software (RTMS). RTMS is a Microsoft® Windows® XP® Service Pack 3/Vista™/7/8/10 compatible software program designed to manage all aspects of protective relay testing using the new Megger SMRT33, (see RTMS datasheet for details).
Protective relay testing equipment 2017 (SMRT)