This product has now been discontinued, and is replaced by the MFT1701 series
- Two and three wire non trip loop testing for fast repeatable results
- Large bright LCD display showing dual parameters - loop resistance and fault current, insulation resistance and test voltage
- Phase rotation indication for verification of rotating machinery
- 3-phase RCD testing for industrial applications with no earth
- 3-terminal earth test for electrode resistance measurement
- On-board data storage and Bluetooth® download
The MFT1700 series is a range of 3 instruments for testing low voltage electrical installations to BS7671. They provide all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.
MFT1710 - The entry level 17th Edition tester offering CAT IV, 3 and 2-wire non trip loop testing with resistance and fault current display,frequency measurement and the largest, brightest and clearest display on the market.
MFT1720 - The most popular of the range of 17th Edition testers offering all the benefits of the MFT1710, plus auto RCD testing, phase rotation, programmable and 3-phase RCD testing and current measurement with the optional clamp.
MFT1730 - The most sophisticated of the 17th Edition testers brings Type B RCD testing, 3-pole earth electrode testing to a downloading and rechargeable instrument.
MFT1700 series instrument set up options
MFT1700 Series product demo
MFT1720 Thrown Around