- Fully automated testing using FREJA Win software
- Stand-alone operation using intuitive high resolution graphic touchscreen, no PC required to operate
- 4 Voltage channels, 3 Current channels
- High current, high power output – up to 60 Amps / 300 VA rms per phase
- Dynamic GPS satellite synchronized end-to-end testing capability
- IEC 61850 testing capability
FREJA 543 is a multipurpose, light, portable relay test set . The unit can be operated either manually via the built-in touch-screen user interface running FREJA Local, or placed under full computer control via the FREJA Win Software.
The built-in user interface is Megger’s second generation of automatic / semi-automatic manual user interface running the FREJA Local software. The large, easy to read Full Colour high resolution, high definition, TFT LCD touch-screen display allows the user to perform manual, steady-state and dynamic testing quickly and easily. FREJA Local includes built-in preset test routines for automatic testing.
FREJA 500 Relay Test Set
Impedance relay testing: get the most from your software
Relay Testing of a 3 phase differential transformer using the Freja
Synchroniser relay testing: get the most from your software