- Elliptical clamp shape improves access to earth cables and straps up to 50 mm
- Low maintenance flat jaw interface
- Measures ground resistance from 0.05 Ω to 1500 Ω
- Measures true RMS ground leakage current from 0.5 mA rms to 35 A rms
- CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Backlit LCD display
The DET14C and DET24C represent a new generation of earth/ground clamp-on resistance testers. These instruments induce a test current into earth systems and measure ground resistance in multi ground installations without needing to disconnect the ground. They offer market leading access, advanced features, simple operation and CAT IV 600 V safety protection.
This clamp-on stake-less ground tester can also:
- Balance elements of a ground to mitigate noise
- Balance ground circuits
- Measure continuity of ground circuits in headends and hubs
The elliptical shaped head design offers improved access to cables and earth straps in space constrained locations. The clamp head accommodates up to 37 mm diameter cable and 50 mm earth tapes making them suitable for use in power stations, substations, towers and many more facilities.
DET14C DET24C Digital Earth Clamp
Quick start - DET14C--DET24C--2001-644 [ en | fr | de | es | nl ]
Getting Down To Earth - A practical guide to earth resistance testing
Stakeless earth/ground testing with DET14C and DET24C clamps